Wonton Taco Time
This weekend I had a Thirty-One party, which is a bag company kind of like Vera Bradley. Mostly it was an excuse to get together, eat and drink a little bit! I made my Asian Slaw (see previous recipe), a triple berry crisp (see future post) and these Wonton Tacos!
These tacos were a HUGE hit. We devoured them. They were also SUPER easy to make! This is where I found the recipe: the original
- uncooked wontons
- 2lbs ground beef
- 2 taco seasoning packets (pick lactose free ones, I also used "original" recipe flavor)
- Cabot shredded cheese (I used the 50% fat free kind and it was really yummy)
- preheat the oven to 350F
- Follow the directions on your taco seasoning for preparing your beef and seasoning
- Lightly grease your cupcake tin
- Overlap 2 wontons in each hole
- spoon out a little of the seasoned beef into each wonton "cup"
- top with a little bit of shredded cheese
- bake for a measly 8 minutes!!!! or until lightly browned/crispy on wonton edges
- serve & enjoy!