Be prepared, when you walk in they will yell "Welcome to Moe's!" It can be a little startling. From there you pick from a smallish menu but it has everything you will need: salads, tacos, burritos, fajitas and so on. Once you've decided step up to the counter and begin the Subway style build your own deal. This is actually kinda nice (especially as a lactard because it was easy to make it dairy free). The employees were very nice and were keeping their work station clean and neat.
- Several vegetarian options.
- all natural, cage-free chicken
- steroid free, grain fed pulled pork
- 100% sirloin, grass fed steak
- Organic tofu
- Salsa bar
- Advertise no microwaves, no trans fat, no msg
- all the music is from musicians who are no longer with us: like Michael Jackson to honor their work
- Sense of humor! Check out the bathroom doors, names of menu items and the employee's shirts
- Clean and neat
So anyway, this is not fine dining. If you're in the mood for something quick, warm and good then this place will definitely do the job. I did like my meal quite a bit and loved that it cost me a mere $8. :)
Oh, GREAT place to bring your kids!!
Let me know what you think of Moe's! http://www.moes.com/