- Hard boil the eggs + place in a mixing bowl
- cut + peel avocado, add to bowl
- add container of yogurt
- can also use a vanilla/plain soy yogurt
- for you non lactards use plain chobani greek yogurt!
- chop celery stalk and add
- Finely chop almonds, add
- dice the red onions and of course...add :-p
- Mash all together and mix well.
I put this in pita bread with spinach and it was pretty good. I had olive oil and rosemary chips on the side...rosemary on chips is definitely interesting but good. The only thing with these chips is sometimes you get one with a lot of rosemary and that is kind of a taste shocker haha!
This is nice and yummy...the coconut yogurt adds an interesting flavor. It is kind of a summery taste :)